Pure Beeswax Candles – Pair 8″ Colonial
Why use beeswax candles?
Beeswax is non-toxic, it does not contain the harmful chemicals found in paraffin
Beeswax candles can be burned around those with allergies or asthma who are sensitive to chemicals
Beeswax is all natural, paraffin is a byproduct of the petroleum industry and is often treated with carcinogenic chemicals
Beeswax burns 2 to 5 times longer than paraffin candles
Beeswax is clean burning producing hardly any soot. Paraffin wax produces a lot of soot which is camparable to the exhaust of a diesel engine